Skip navigation

Bylaw & Licensing Forms

Workers at computers inside their cubicles.

All forms are in PDF format and will open in new windows.

Make a bylaw or animal control complaint by email at or by phone at 604-591-4370.

Make a parking complaint at or 604-591-4352.

You can also use our Report a Problem online service.

Related Content

Bylaws & Policies

Review complete City of Surrey bylaws and policies.

Bylaw & Licensing Services

Find out what's covered under the Bylaw & Licensing Services Section.